Alcohol Change UK's 2019 annual conference will take place in Wrexham on Wednesday 18th September 2019.
At this multidisciplinary event, there will be focusing on how to provide the best support for people who might not fit the usual treatment criteria – including some of the most vulnerable people in our communities.
During the day, experts in a range of fields will help us get to grips with issues including:
- Why substance misuse and mental health issues can’t be treated separately
- What to do about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), and what not to do
- How to do the best for autistic clients
- How alcohol misuse and eating disorders can interact
- How to support people who drink and gamble to excess